Revision as of 12:57, 20 June 2012 by ThorstenStaerk
What do you want to learn today?
So you are new to Linux and want an introduction. Or you want to see if there is anything you did not even think about that you can do with Linux. Either way, this page is here to help you.
- run a Linux desktop in a browser
- Use a webcam with Linux
- Use a digital camera with Linux
- Install Linux on a USB disk
- watch TV with Linux
- play a CD
- Set up a mail server
- Set up an ldap server
- icecream tutorial
- control a computer over the network
- Take use of virtualization
- convert images
- shell scripting tutorial
- regular expressions
- dpkg-rpm equivalent commands
- the software build process
Did you know...
- here is a list of the best Linux games
- you can setup an iscsi storage without any need for additional hardware?
- you can use Automounter to mount e.g. your USB disks whenever you attach them?
- you can access a remote computer's display?
- it is easy to establish passwordless logins?